This program can be used freely for non-commercial use. However, if you like this program, you can donate me any amount you wish using PayPal (from $1 or 1€ and up) by clicking on the appropriate button below:
I have spent many hours developing this program, answering mail and fixing bugs. Your donation will be very much appreciated! If you're not yet a member of PayPal you can sign up here. It's easy, safe and free!
If you would like to donate but don't have a credit card or do not want to use PayPal contact me for alternate methods (send your donation by mail or send a postcard for example). If you like this program but don't have any money or do not want to donate, I also appreciate to receive from users.
The latest version of BatteryGraph (v1.21) can be downloaded by the link below. See the latest changes here.
Upgrading from v1.20
Check your database size limit options in the preferences screen, they will probably be on a different value then you have chosen before. This may cause some of the battery history to be removed. Disable these options (remove the checkmarks) before you install v1.21 to avoid this.
Upgrading from v1.10 or earlier
You can install this version over any previous version. However in v1.20 the configuration format has changed and therefore all preferences, display options and colors will be reset to their default values. Battery history will be kept.
- Changing the time on you device will cause BatteryGraph to display incorrect results.
- Using the builtin locking feature on a Tungsten T3 with the security update causes unbalanced on/off events.
- On a Treo 600 the warning and critical thresholds are too low (180 mv and 80 mv) resulting in an incorrect scale of the graph (for the voltage line)
Version 1.21 - 2003 October 27
- added more choices for limiting database size by days and records (added choice for 2 and 4 days, and 2000, 4000, 6000, and 8000 records)
- fixed bug in ontime calculation when there were no events for an entire day
Version 1.20 - 2003 May 25
- automatically registers for on/off notification after soft reset
- fixed counting ontime on midnight boundary
- added option to turn off backup of database during hotsync
- added option to switch between early and late wakeup notification (which fixes getting unbalanced on/off events in some situations)
- added new statistics screen showing the total ontime, the avg/min/max ontime per day, the avg/min/max number of times switched on per day, and the average time between switch-on and switch-off for a selectable period
Version 1.10 - 2003 May 3
- fixed a bug in the Clie hires detection routine causing a program crash on Sony Clie PEG-S360
- added workaround for getting unbalanced on/off event on OS5 devices when using builtin locking ("Lock & Turn off")
- increased maximum on-time scale to 12 hours
- added option to shade weekend days in graph
- added option to change colors of the on and off markers (Show on/off switches)
- moved color changing option to separate form (accessible from the menu) and added colored squares showing the selected colors
- added the amount of on time for today to the status screen
Version 1.02 - 2003 April 26
- Added Palm OS5 Hi-Res (320x320) support
- Fixed autoscaling of maximum voltage
Version 1.01 - 2003 April 25
- Fixed a bug causing a soft reset right after installing.
Version 1.00 - 2003 April 24
- Initial release